What I want to talk about is in the comments, by Cheyl J:
“When I asked a group of women of varied ages, 20-50 to list 5 adjectives describing men, the first one offered was “needy”. It was met with an enthusiastic round of applause and confirmation in the room.”
If you’re in an LTR or you want one, you should pay attention. What does “needy” mean in this context? If a husband is needy most probably he wants more intimacy. In plain english: he desperately wants to fuck his wife. But she wants none of that. Why is that? Because she is not attracted to him anymore.
“He is needy” means “he begs for sex constantly”. And if we look at the quote above it seems this problem plagues many marriages. This should be a wake up call for opponents of game; do you need a better reason to admit that attraction is important in a marriage too? If it’s gone, not only your sexlife will suffer but probably your wife will take you to the cleaners as well.
There are tons of material on attraction on the web and I don’t want to rewrite them all, so I’ll just mention some ideas:
- Respect is an important prerequisite of attraction. If your wife loses her respect for you she’ll lose the attraction too. This is very important and has many implications.
- Women don’t like to be asked if they want sex. If you ask you probably already f*cked up. Tell her what you want, or even better, just do it.
- Never beg, plead or negotiate for sex. Understand that a woman wants sex when her gina is tingly and begging or negotiating won’t make it so. Your best bet is to be dominant and approach her with a “you know you want to” mentality. Look her in the eyes confidently and playfully mischievously for a few seconds and then kiss her. It might sound awkward or hard if you’re not used to it but it takes only a little practice.
- Make sure your sex rank is at least the same as her’s, preferably higher. If she thinks she’s “better than you” you’re finished. She has to look up to you (see respect). Don’t be lazy. Work out and continue gaming her.
- To be reassured that she has chosen well she has to see that other women find you attractive. That you’re interested in other women doesn’t count :) If other women don’t flirt with you or if your wife’s not there to see it then you have to imply it in conversations with her. For example if she accuses you of being interested in other women turn the frame around and tell her you can’t help it that women always chase you. Or “innocently” mention that there was this gal looking at you for quite some time while playing with her hair. Don’t be too direct about it and avoid sounding fake.